To accomplish what God has called us to do in Romania we need your help! Below are several suggestions for how you can get involved and help to make a difference in the life of a Romanian orphan.
- Sign up to get our ROM Prayer Day email and pray along with us monthly
- Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter to get the latest on what is going on in the ministry
- Visit our current needs page
- Consider taking a trip to Europe and helping orphans at the same time!
- Monthly donors are the backbone of our ministry and we would love to have you on board!
- Maybe you would like to sponsor a particular orphan.
- You could talk with your church or missions committee about getting involved in supporting Romanian orphans, or you could pave the way for us to come and speak at your church, with your Sunday school class, or to give a personal presentation.
- You could be a volunteer fundraiser for ROM or do a special event to raise money for Romanian orphans.
- Maybe you or your church would like to take a mission trip to visit our ministry and to personally minister to the orphans in Romania. If so, please contact us using the information below!
To get involved in any of the above ways or in any other way we haven’t thought of, please contact us using the information on our “contact” page.
Romanian Orphan Ministries, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible. To make a donation, please make your check payable to Romanian Orphan Ministries, Inc. and send it to P.O. Box 148145 Nashville, TN 37214-8145. You will receive a prompt confirmation letter and also a year-end tax confirmation letter for your personal filing needs with the IRS.
Or, if you prefer, you may donate online using the Pay Pal button below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.