|PO Box 148145, Nashville, TN 37214-8145|
|telephone: (615) 478-3203|
- After the theft of our van on a recent trip to Budapest (ROM Prayer Day, Sep., 2008) a new vehicle is our number one need right now. We are looking at several options but to purchase any type of reliable vehicle in Romania we will need at least $7,000 – $8,000. To replace the van we will need over $15,000.
In October we opened our new Beauty from Ashes Center (ROM Prayer Day, Sep., 2008)! In order to run the center we need sponsorship for the girls involved amounting to $300 per month per girl. We have five girls and only two are already sponsored.
In addition to this, the cost of renting an apartment big enough for all of our girls runs $800 per month. We do not currently have the funds to cover this expense.
Any help with covering all or part of these expenses would be greatly appreciated! Please contact us for details.
- All of the girls in our center need to be taken to the doctor. Many of them have had physical problems for several years! We estimate that this will cost at least $100.
- In addition, all of our girls need to be taken to the dentist (although they don’t want to go!) and also to get their eyes checked. We estimate that this will cost at least $150.
In America, as in Romania, our biggest need is for a vehicle! The ministry vehicle is a 1994 Ford Tempo which still runs well and is good for getting around town but is undependable on longer journeys. Those familiar with Corey and Diana’s travels when they are in the U.S. know that journey is the proper word!
What we would like to have is a dependable car which could be used for very long road trips.
- The donated services of an accountant would be a huge help and a blessing!
- A new color laser printer would make our office run much more efficiently and would also save us money!
If you would like to donate to any of the above needs please follow this link and navigate to the bottom of the page.